AquaSource Water Distillation Systems are designed to remove organic and inorganic materials and kill harmful bacteria and viruses found in the water supply
AquaSource Water Distillation Systems are designed to remove organic and inorganic materials and kill harmful bacteria and viruses found in the water supply by heating incoming water up to 212 degrees and turning it into steam. The systems consistently provide only the highest quality water for office and drinking use, while also helping reduce the risk of equipment damage caused by impure water. They produce contaminant-free water for use in steam sterilizers, laboratories, chair-side water systems and drinking fountains.
Additional features include:
- Quick-connect fittings for ease of installation
- High-quality 304 stainless steel design for long life expectancy
- Continuous self-sterilization for consistently pure water
- Demand pump delivers water to auxiliary outlets (ADWS12 & ADWS50)
- Solid state controls and safety shut-off switch
- Gas vents for contaminant release
- 6 to 50 gallon per day capacities meet the needs of any office
- Removable boil-out chamber for easy cleaning (ADWS6)
- Auto flush to keep boil-out chamber clean (ADWS12 & ADWS50)
- Post-Carbon Filter removes odor and taste
- UL Listed (ADWS6 & ADWS12)
Apollo Dental Products Inc., 245 W. Dakota Ave., Clovis, CA 93612. Tel: 559-292-1444; Fax: 559-292-1555.