SAN MATEO, CALIF.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
uLab Systems, creator of uDesign® – the treatment planning software designed for orthodontists – is now introducing uLab Clear Aligners, making their innovative platform a complete aligner system.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201201005461/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
“The world needs a better aligner company. Instead of the older, more traditional approach to aligners, we have focused on a state-of-the-art software and aligner treatment system to improve the experience for both orthodontists and their patients,” says Amir Abolfalthi, CEO and Co-Founder. “I’m excited to announce that we now offer a comprehensive solution with the introduction of our uLab Clear Aligners.”
With over 130,000 cases planned to date, uLab offers important key benefits to orthodontists:
- Efficient treatment planning – in as few as 10 minutes and in just one sitting, uLab provides orthodontists with easy control over treatment planning without any back-and-forth with a remote tech
- Unparalleled value – savings of up to 51% on moderate treatment1 versus other aligner companies
- State-of-the-art orthodontics –uLab provides state-of-the-art tools to help each orthodontist use their unique skills and artistry to design the perfect smile
- Practice branding – custom packaging with the orthodontist’s logo so providers can build their business and their brand (coming soon)
uLab Clear Aligners are created in a state-of-the-art manufacturing plant in the United States. uLab Clear Aligners will be delivered to orthodontic practices in 10 business days or less from its Tennessee facility. This is significantly faster than other aligner systems that are manufactured outside of the U.S., allowing patients to start treatment within days (not weeks) of their first visit.
As of today, December 1st, uLab Clear Aligners are now available to all orthodontic practices in the U.S. To learn more about uLab Systems, visit www.ulabsystems.com.
About uLab Systems
Located in San Mateo, CA, uLab Systems is led by a proven team of engineers and entrepreneurs with extensive experience bringing innovative new products to market. uLab’s mission is to advance the orthodontic industry with digital treatment planning software and aligner products that let orthodontists take back control of their treatment plans.
1. Data on file. Based on 65 annual cases of 20 stages (40 aligners) each. List price for competitor. uLab software costs amortized across annual cases.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201201005461/en/
Copyright Business Wire 2020