- An estimated 80 million Americans have some type of sleep disorder.
- Snoring may affect as many as 50% of adult males and 30% of adult females (USAF Dental Investigation Service Project 93-016 March 21, 1994).
- Snore Guard has been tested by professional teams each year since 1991. They have all published findings indicating success stopping or reducing snoring.
- "Clearly the dental profession can do more for the treatment of snoring and mild sleep apnea." (USAF Dental Investigation Service Project 93-016 March 21, 1994).
- Snore Guard has been continuously marketed to dentists since 1989. More than 50,000 have been sold.
- Snore Guard is approved by the FDA for fitting by dentists for treatment of snoring and is protected by US patent #5092346.
Please call 1-800-680-9361or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Snore Guard, 5038 Salida Boulevard, P.O. Box 939, Salida, CA 95368. Tel: 209-545-2616; Fax: 209-545-3533.