CygnaScope Cameras utilize the new FireWire technology, which consists of a high-speed serial bus providing the bandwidth and flexibility required for high-speed PC I/O
CygnaScope Cameras utilize the new FireWire technology, which consists of a high-speed serial bus providing the bandwidth and flexibility required for high-speed PC I/O and multimedia applications. The camera hooks directly to the FireWire port on your computer, allowing you to store intraoral images, full-face, full-smile and arch views, or scan in X-ray film. Additionally, you can connect to any computer system - Windows, Unix, Mac - and to any laptop - without image capture cards.
Other features include:
- The capture board allows two images to be taken and displayed next to each other in a horizontally split screen
- The push of a button modifies the camera to view existing X-rays in gray scale mode
- ClearPics sharpens the image when necessary and cures the problem of glare
- Has built-in ability to optimize output settings for either PC's or video
- With an on-board computer, images can be captured and frozen in single, dual, or quad mode
- Uses one high quality lens for both intraoral and extraoral images
- One finger focus
- LaserEye sensor
- Video expansion port
- Cool lamp
- Sony 1/4" CCD
Cygnus Technologies, 8240 E. Gelding Dr., Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Tel: 480-905-1500; Fax: 480-905-1129.